HTML/Javascript

SES by business degree online promotion team.

Philippine Airlines International Flight schedules

Philippine Airlines International Flight schedules
Philippine Airlines International Flight schedules

Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Talisay City holy week 2011 schoenstatt a marian place of pilgrimage

The pilgrimage of schoenstatt located lawaan, talisay city cebu. This is my first time i go with my sister and her friends they are employee of VMV. There, I saw people offers prayer for the Holy Week, others had their procession of the cross. After prayer of my sister’s friend, its time for the picture taking.

This is my memorable day of the Holy Week April 22, 2011 from Lawa-an Cebu.



Cebuano People of Lawa-an Cebu had activity for the holy week.









Pictorials after!




















No comments:

Post a Comment